With offices in Edinburgh, London and a regional office in Dollar provide the following services to our clients:
- Investment and Retirement planning
- Protection and Insurance
- Trust and Estate planning*
- Corporate pensions and employee benefits
- Shareholder protection and key person cover for senior people;
- Business Protection
- Wealth management advice to senior executives;
- Introductions to other professional organisations e.g. insurance broker, accountant or bank.
We offer a full no obligation appraisal with each service standard written on a personal basis. We will work with you to review your existing investment arrangements and provide, if required a full investment analysis including asset allocation, risk, volatility and return. We aim to provide a first class service and grow our business through recommendations from existing clients who have been pleased with the work undertaken.
We look forward to meeting you.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.